Terms of Service
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other PeopleHunt users.
- You may not use the PeopleHunt service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, and display on the PeopleHunt service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack PeopleHunt or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with PeopleHunt.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of PeopleHunt, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your PeopleHunt account. While PeopleHunt prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that PeopleHunt cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the PeopleHunt service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PoepleHunt.me service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
(These terms of service were inspired by Twitter (which uses TOS inspired by Flickr).)